[an error occurred while processing this directive]
We are a small company that specializes in private tours with the goal to provide our guests with an intimate and unforgettable adventure in Moorea. We have been operating since 1995 and have focused our efforts in up close and personal encounters with the marine life found in Polynesia¹s pristine lagoon and the ocean beyond the barrier reef.
Following is a description of the adventures you can experience during our tours. Of course, as we offer personalized private tours, you decide what you want to do and where you want to go....should you have any suggestions,
we are more than happy to accommodate your interests!
* Visit Moorea¹s famous Cook¹s and Opunohu Bays and discover the history and legends that belong to them;
* Swim with stingrays in waist-deep water;
* Snorkel amongst black-tip and grey reef sharks and explore the beauty of the barrier reef shelf;
* Uncover the mystery of the underwater gallery, with its majestic ³Tikis²....on occasion, meet a moray eel and/or a barracuda;
* Encounter Moorea¹s resident population of free-ranging spinner dolphins in the natural passes of the barrier reef;
* During our winter season, through the months of July November, encounter humpback whales who migrate to our warmer waters from Antarctica to mate and give birth to their young. Upon ³invitation² and depending on ocean conditions, we may be able to swim with these gentle giants...an unforgettable experience of a life-time!
* Relax on the white-sand beach of a private ³motu² (islet), where you may get a taste of local, tahitian-french cuisine at restaurant ³La Plage².
Please remember that wherever we take you and whatever we share with you, we aim to stay away from other companies and the crowds they bring with them....so our itinerary is never fixed....we simply ³go with the flow²!
During our private tour, we welcome you aboard ³Tohora iti², littlest whale, nicknamed after our daughter, Leihala. It is a 27 foot speed boat with a 150hp outboard engine. It is covered with a canopy for shade, and equipped with cushioned seating for your comfort.
We also provide complimentary fresh fruits, juice, and bottled water on board. We depart direct from the
dock of all the major hotels in Moorea.
Our private tour is priced as a rental of the boat with your own captain at
600 Euros for the day (8:30am 2:00pm). The price per person depends on
the number of guests in your group, as follows:
1 guest = 600 Euros per person
2 guests = 300 Euros per person
3 guests = 200 Euros per person
4 guests = 150 Euros per person
5 guests = 120 Euros per person
6 guests = 100 Euros per person
7 guests = 86 Euros per person
8 guests = 75 Euros per person
(*Minimum = 1 guest / Maximum = 8 guests*)
If you are a couple or a small group, and are concerned about the price, we often put together groups once you have chosen the day that you would like to go out on. If you will be visiting the islands on one of the cruiselines, many of our guests meet other people on board to form a group.
We are very flexible, and try our best to meet your interests and needs. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding our tours or even Moorea in general, please feel free to contact us
Once again, thank you for your interest in our adventures, and we hope to welcome you during your stay in Moorea! We look forward to hearing from you
Heifara & Nani DUTERTRE